P.O. Box 2036, Tifton, Georgia 31793 ¨ firstname.lastname@example.org ¨ Cell: (480) 748-9534, Home: (229) 382-8353
Senior Manager and MBA with 15 years of progressively responsible experience directing operations, production, quality control, and project management functions—has administered annual budgets of $70M+, supervised 700+ employees in multiple states, and owned 30+ projects. Motivational leader adept at communicating vision and building high-performing teams. Detail-oriented analyst skilled in identifying issues and providing effective solutions. Additional competencies include:
Strategic Planning, Financial Management, Budget Preparation, Expense Control, Talent Management, Performance Assessment, Recruiting/Interviewing, Training/Coaching, Organizational Development, Change Management, Process Improvement, Customer Service, Writing/Presentations, Client Relations, Consensus Building, Complaint Resolution
Saved $6M annually by spearheading the post-merger consolidation of two processing sites into a single facility; made staffing decisions on 350 personnel, right-sized equipment inventory, and defined policies, procedures, and goals.
- Orchestrated the opening of a new site from the ground up, which produced $4M in savings per year.
- Delivered an estimated $1M in annual savings by preparing the business case and sponsoring the effort to consolidate data entry processes from 14 capture sites in 12 states into two centralized locations.
- Enabled a 14% reduction in headcount and cut yearly labor expenses approximately $400K by introducing quality control metrics and cost controls, standardizing scheduling, and restructuring production workflow.
- Led the integration of a system from one site into another, including relocating approximately seven million data items per month and more than 50% of staff.
- Fueled a greater than 30% increase in productivity by defining clear job expectations for each employee.
- Elevated unit quality 8% via new feedback and error-tracking programs as well as additional coaching of department leaders; instituted a cross-training program to augment staff knowledge and boost efficiency.
- Designed a departmental strategy for enhancing customer and vendor relations through improved communication and interaction.
- Established a diversity awareness program; coordinated and provided monthly updates on company-wide and unit-specific diversity activities/statistics.
- Managed a college relations team in support of a human resources department’s university recruitment efforts; assisted in coordinating campus interviews and various sessions with student organizations.
Chief Executive Officer/Managing Partner 2010-Present
Advises clients on best practices and operational efficiency. Presents training on the management and development of individuals and teams.
WELLS FARGO & COMPANY
Vice President/Regional Manager/Southwest Hub Manager, Enterprise Payment Operations 2004-2010
Controlled a budget of $70M+ while directing item processing, return items, and statement processing for all operations sites in a four-state hub (Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah). Post-organizational realignment, took over centralized imaging processing in Arizona and Minnesota. Following a second realignment, managed item processing for Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, and Hawaii; held direct responsibility for 700 employees, a $50M+ budget, and six operations sites in addition to maintaining indirect accountability for another 500 personnel in 14 Midwestern states and an operating budget of $40M+.
WACHOVIA OPERATIONAL SERVICES CORPORATION
Vice President/Unit Manager, Georgia and Florida Check Processing 2000-2003
Directed 220 employees at two multi-shift check processing operations in Atlanta and Orlando; direct reports included one manager, five supervisors, one business analyst, and two administrative assistants. Administered a $20M+ budget.
Vice President/Site Manager, Georgia High-Speed Check Processing 1999-2000
Oversaw a two-site, four-shift check processing operation with seven IBM 3890 Reader-Sorters and staff of 130+ employees; direct reports included three shift managers, ten supervisors, and two senior business/systems analysts. Controlled an operating budget of $13.5M.
Assistant Vice President/Shift Manager, High-Speed Check Processing 1997-1999
Led 60 employees, including up to five supervisors, on the second and third shifts of a check processing operation.
Operations Officer/Supervisor, High-Speed Check Processing 1994-1997
Guided 20-40 non-exempt employees on multiple shifts responsible for direct deposit advance management, cash letter operations, sorter operations, reconcilement, and reject processing/reentry.
Master of Business Administration in Management, Northcentral University
Bachelor of Business Administration in Economics, University of Georgia
Associate of Science in Business Administration/Accounting, Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
United States Small Business Administration (US SBA) – Member
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) – Member
Delta Sigma Pi – Member, Past Chapter Vice President of Pledge Education and Community Service Chair
Habitat for Humanity/Hands-On Atlanta/1996 Summer Olympics – Volunteer